There are ATMs placed around the grounds at the Sydney Royal Easter Show. Here are their locations:
2 ATM Terminals located outside World Bazaar (on Grand Parade)
3 ATM Terminals located outside the Arts and Craft Pavilion (on Grand Parade)
1 ATM Terminal located outside Customer Service (Showground Road)
1 ATM Terminal located at the entry to The Paddock (Showground Road/Riverina Avenue)
2 ATM Terminals located outside the Woolworths Fresh Food Dome (Riverina Avenue)
2 ATM Terminals located in the Fashion and Style Pavilion (Hall 6)
2 ATM Terminals located outside of the Channel 7 Woodchop Stadium (on Riverina Avenue)
1 ATM Terminal located in the Home & Lifestyle Pavilion (Hall 2 Foyer, off Riverina Avenue)
1 ATM Terminal located in the Sushi Hub Pet Pavilion (Hall 3 Foyer, off Riverina Avenue)
1 ATM Terminal located at the Vincent Fairfax Stand (Giants Stadium concourse)
2 ATM Terminals located in the Showbag Pavilion/Main Carnival (External to Showbag Hall)
These lockers are a great choice if you have family or friends with you, or expect to open your locker multiple times during the day of hire.
Riverina Avenue, opposite the Showbag Pavilion
Jumbo 180L capacity: $23
Regular 90L capacity: $14
The All-Day locker hire fee includes a $2 key deposit
How to use:
You can hire an all-day locker two ways
- Book and pay online at https://showlockers.com.au/, you will be sent a confirmation email. Print this out and bring it with you on the day to the Show Lockers sales booth to get your all-day locker key.
- Lockers can be purchased on the day you attend the Show, just visit the Show Locker sales booth opposite the Showbag Pavilion entry. You will be given a numbered key that you must keep securely on you and use every time you enter the locker. Once you have finished for the day, return your key to the Show Locker sales booth or to a Show Lockers employee and receive your $2 key refund.
Keys that are not returned cannot be used on any other day, as locks will be changed.
Cancellation Policy for Online All-Day Locker Hire
If it is necessary to cancel your online booking, a full refund will be made if Show Lockers are advised by email at email@example.com no later than 24 hours prior to the start of the day you have booked.
These lockers are a great option if you don't expect to re-open your locker frequently throughout your day at the Show.
Various sites around the showgrounds
- GIANTS Stadium concourse
- Grand Parade, outside the Flower & Garden Pavilion
- Showground Road, outside Woolworths Fresh Food Dome
- The foyer of the Woolworths Fresh Food Dome, enter via Showground Road
A $2 Coin is required each time the locker is used.
How to use:
Bookings not required
- Locate an empty locker with a key in the lock.
- Open the door by pulling the key gently toward you.
- Place your items in the locker, do not overfill the locker.
- Put a $2 coin in the slot on the inside of the door. The locker will not operate with any other coin or token.
- Close the door, turn the key to the left until it stops, then pull the key out toward you. Do not Jiggle the key or attempt to re-open the door to check if it is locked.
- Keep your key safely on you, as you will need it every time you use your locker.
Please note, a $2 coin is required every time you close and lock the door of the self-service lockers.
- Lockers must be used only to store showbags, daypacks and the like.
- Valuables of any nature must not be stored in the locker.
- Lockers remain the property of Show Lockers who reserve the right to access the locker in the event of any difficulty.
- Any and all items are stored at the risk of the patron.
- Any unclaimed items left within any locker at the end of the paid hire period will be removed to the designated Sydney Royal Easter Show lost property.
There are four Parents' Rooms located at the Sydney Royal Easter Show:
Foyer of the Woolworths Fresh Food Dome, enter via Showground Road
Grand Parade, outside the Flower & Garden Pavilion
Olympic Boulevard, corner of Grand Parade
Members' only: The Members' Stand on the upper concourse of GIANTS Stadium opposite the Members' Stand entrance
There are also baby change tables available in most disabled toilets around the grounds.
Mobile Charging Kiosks
There are multiple ChargeSpot Mobile Phone Charging Stations onsite for the convenience of Showgoers.
Simply visit one of the below Mobile Phone Charging Stations to charge your phone or rent a portable powerbank to charge your phone on the go as you continue to explore the show. Once your phone is charged, simply return the powerbank to any of the below locations.
All Mobile Phone Charging Stations will allow users to rent a powerbank so they can charge their device and continue to use their phone around the show. You can then return the powerbank to any of the locations listed below.
- Customer Service
- Next to vending machines near toilet blocks and on Grand Parade
- Dome foyer near Lockers
- Pet Pavilion Café–Hall 3
- Petal & Threads Café–Hall 5 -Arts & Crafts
- Outside Parents Room on Grand Parade near lockers
- Members Stand
- $5 for 1-hour charge
These are the free WiFi zones at the Sydney Easter Show:
The Woolworths Fresh Food Dome Foyer, entry via Showground Road
Home & Lifestyle Pavilion, entry via Riverina Avenue
Pet Pavilion, entry via Riverina Avenue
Showbag Hall, entry via Riverina Avenue
Flower & Garden Pavilion, entry via Riverina Avenue
Arts & Crafts Pavilion, entry via Riverina Avenue
Fashion & Style Pavilion, entry via Riverina Avenue
Toilets with greater accessibility are located around the grounds - they are within all permanent structures and additional portable options are also available. To find the locations of these toilets please view the Show Map.