Spend a day at the Sydney Royal Easter Show (Show) and you can not only see but also interact with beautiful farmyard animals, taste award-winning produce, shop 'til you drop and, if you dare, feel the adrenaline in the carnival.
The Show is held at Sydney Showground at Sydney Olympic Park which is conveniently serviced by trains, buses and ferries.
Closest parking to Showground access is P1.
Parking at Sydney Olympic Park will be in high demand during the Sydney Royal Easter Show and car parks are likely to reach capacity, particularly on weekends and Easter public holidays.
To avoid disappointment and guarantee a space, you are strongly encouraged to pre-book. Please note that pre-book parking is available until 23.59 pm the night before your visit.
Car Park Shuttle Buses will be running between Dawn Fraser Avenue (near the rail station) and the P3 and P4 car parks, in a limited and reduced capacity, with priority given to patrons with a disability, parents with prams and the Elderly.
Ticketholders are encouraged to leave the car at home and catch public transport to the Show. Sydney Olympic Park is easily accessible by public transport and plenty of extra services will run each day of the event including express trains and Major Event Buses. Your ticket to the Show includes entry and return travel on public transport.
All the details you need to plan your trip is available at transportnsw.info. You can plan your trip using the Trip Planner up to two weeks before you visit the Show.
Your Sydney Royal Easter Show ticket includes travel on public transport (services detailed below) to and from the Show between Friday, 22 March and Tuesday, 2 April 2024 inclusive:
- Sydney Trains and NSW TrainLink Intercity services (non-booked services bounded by Bomaderry, Goulburn, Bathurst, Scone and Dungog stations)
- Sydney Metro North West services
- Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses
- Sydney metropolitan and outer metropolitan buses
- Sydney and Newcastle Light Rail services
- Sydney and Newcastle Ferries
Simply show your Show ticket or approved pass to the Transport for NSW staff when boarding services.
Remember to keep your ticket safe for your return journey home as a valid ticket is required when travelling on public transport.
Note, a separate station access fee is payable for travel to and from the Domestic and International Airport stations - this fee is not covered by your Show ticket travel entitlements.
Express and limited stop trains will run regularly to Olympic Park from Central Station and western line stations during the Show.
You can also consider driving and parking at a nearby station commuter car park and continuing your trip into Olympic Park on the train. Alternatively Olympic Park is approximately 15 minutes' walk from Concord West station.
Weekdays: buses will run every 10 to 20 minutes, first services start between 6:45am and 7:30am, and last services to Olympic Park leave between 2:15pm and 3:00pm. Buses begin arriving into the precinct from 8:30am until 4pm.
Easter long weekend: buses will run every 10 to 20 minutes, first services start between 7am and 7:40am, and last services to Olympic Park leave between 2:30pm and 3:10pm. Buses begin arriving into the precinct from 8:30am until 4pm.
Note: timetables vary depending on the route, so plan ahead and check online at transportnsw.info.
• From Olympic Park:
Weekdays and weekends: buses start leaving Olympic Park from 2pm, with the last bus on each route leaving the precinct at 10.30pm each night of the Show.
You can also catch a ferry to Olympic Park Wharf where you can connect with a regular route bus to get to the precinct.
Taxis are available on Herb Elliot Ave (near Australia Ave) until 5.00pm and then on Murray Rose Ave (near the Carnival gate) from 5.00pm - 11.00pm.
We look forward to seeing you at the Sydney Royal Easter Show from Friday 22 March 2024 to Tuesday 2 April 2024.
Please refer to the opening times below.
(on Olympic Boulevard, near Sydney Olympic Park train station): 8.30am-9.00pm
Plaza entry gate
(near P1 carpark): 8.30am-8.30pm
Pavilion opening and closing hours
- Farmyard Nursery: Mon - Fri 9.30am - 6.30pm W/end & PH 9.00am - 7.00pm
- ADVANCE™ Dog Pavilion: Daily 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Alpaca Pavilion: 9.00am - 7.00pm (commencing Friday 29 March)
- Arts & Crafts Pavilion: Daily 9.00am - 7.30pm*
- Cattle Pavilions: Daily 9.00am - 7.00pm
Cattle Pavilions will be closed 27 March and 28 March for cattle changeover.
Downes reopening with Dairy Cattle on Friday 29 March.
- Fashion & Style Pavilion: Daily 9.00am - 7.30pm*
- Flower & Garden Pavilion: Daily 9.00am - 7.30pm*
- Heritage Pavilion: Daily 9.30am – 6.00pm
- Home & Lifestyle Pavilion: Daily 9.00am - 7.30pm*
- Horse Pavilions: Daily 9.00am - 7.00pm
- Little Hands on the Land: Daily 9.00am – 6.00pm
- Ugly Fish Sunglasses Woodchop Stadium: Daily 9.30am – 5.30pm
- Pet Pavilion: Daily 9.00am - 7.30pm*
- Pig & Goat Pavilion: Daily 9.00am - 7.00pm
- Poultry Pavilion: Daily 9.00am - 7.00pm
- Riverina Fresh Working Dairy: Daily 10.00am - 5.00pm
- Sheep & Wool Pavilion: Daily 9.00am - 7.00pm
- Showbag Pavilion: Daily 9.30am - 9.30pm
- The Stables: Daily 10.00am - 9.00pm
- AG Tech (Hordern Sprung): Daily 9.00am - 7.00pm (tbc)
- Woolworths Ag Discovery: Daily 9.00am - 7.00pm #
- Woolworths Fresh Food Dome: Daily 9.00am - 7.30pm*
- World Bazaar: Daily 9.00am - 7.30pm*
|* on long weekend pavilions will remain open until 8.30pm
# on weekends and public holidays pavilions will remain open until 7.30pm
Showbag Pavilion: 9.30am-9.30pm
Carnival on Australia Avenue: 8.30am - 9.30pm
Pullman Hotel perfectly located at Sydney Olympic Park is greater Sydney’s
favourite 5-star hotel.
An oasis of tranquillity set apart from downtown bustle, our Pullman hotel is
surrounded by lush parklands and only minutes from top sporting and
The hotel’s beautifully appointed rooms and suites include everything required
for a relaxing getaway including our 24-hour fitness centre. Guests who prefer the
great outdoors can take advantage of the 540 hectares of pathways and
parklands surrounding the hotel. Our contemporary Bacar Restaurant & Bar
showcases an award-winning dining experience created by renowned Executive
Chef Marvin Ma.
Novotel Sydney Olympic Park Hotel offers 4.5 star accommodation.
There is no better way to experience Sydney Olympic Park first hand home to world class sporting and entertainment events all an easy walk from the hotel. Enjoy immense urban parklands with over 35km of walking and cycling tracks.
Our stylish rooms are peaceful spaces designed for natural living. After a long day
enjoy seasonal dishes and exemplary service at the Boulevard Brasserie & Bar, or
relax with a drink at The Brewery Bar + Kitchen while watching sports on the big