Spend a day at the Sydney Royal Easter Show (Show) and you can not only see but also interact with beautiful farmyard animals, taste award-winning produce, shop 'til you drop and, if you dare, feel the adrenaline in the carnival.
The Show is held at Sydney Showground at Sydney Olympic Park which is conveniently serviced by trains, buses and ferries.
* P1 carpark is sold out for Monday 17 April *
Closest parking to Showground access is P1.
Parking at Sydney Olympic Park will be in high demand during the Sydney Royal Easter Show and car parks are likely to reach capacity, particularly on weekends and Easter public holidays.
To avoid disappointment and guarantee a space, you are strongly encouraged to pre-book. Please note that pre-book parking is available until 23.59 pm the night before your visit.
Car Park Shuttle Buses will be running between Dawn Fraser Avenue (near the rail station) and the P3 and P4 car parks, in a limited and reduced capacity, with priority given to patrons with a disability, parents with prams and the Elderly.
Ticketholders are encouraged to leave the car at home and catch public transport to the Show. Sydney Olympic Park is easily accessible by public transport and plenty of extra services will run each day of the event including express trains and Major Event Buses. Your ticket to the Show includes entry and return travel on public transport.
All the details you need to plan your trip is available at transportnsw.info. You can plan your trip using the Trip Planner up to two weeks before you visit the Show.
Your Sydney Royal Easter Show ticket includes travel on public transport (services detailed below) to and from the Show between Thursday, 6 April and Monday, 17 April 2023 inclusive:
- Sydney Trains and NSW TrainLink Intercity services (non-booked services bounded by Bomaderry, Goulburn, Bathurst, Scone and Dungog stations)
- Sydney Metro North West services
- Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses
- Sydney metropolitan and outer metropolitan buses
- Sydney and Newcastle Light Rail services
- Sydney and Newcastle Ferries
Simply show your Show ticket or approved pass to the Transport for NSW staff when boarding services.
Remember to keep your ticket safe for your return journey home as a valid ticket is required when travelling on public transport.
Note, a separate station access fee is payable for travel to and from the Domestic and International Airport stations - this fee is not covered by your Show ticket travel entitlements.
Express and limited stop trains will run regularly to Olympic Park from Central Station and western line stations during the Show.
You can also consider driving and parking at a nearby station commuter car park and continuing your trip into Olympic Park on the train. Alternatively Olympic Park is approximately 15 minutes' walk from Concord West station.
You can also catch a ferry to Olympic Park Wharf where you can connect with a regular route bus to get to the precinct.
Taxis are available on Herb Elliot Ave (near Australia Ave) until 5.00pm and then on Murray Rose Ave (near the Carnival gate) from 5.00pm - 11.00pm.
We look forward to seeing you at the Sydney Royal Easter Show from Thursday 6 April 2023 to Monday 17 April 2023.
Please refer to the opening times below.
(on Olympic Boulevard, near Sydney Olympic Park train station): 8.30am-9.00pm
Plaza entry gate
(near P1 carpark): 8.30am-8.30pm
- Alpaca Pavilion: 9.00am-7.00pm (14-19 April 2022)
- Arts & Crafts Pavilion: Daily 9.00am-7.30pm*
- Cattle Pavilions: Daily 9.00am-7.00pm.
Cattle Pavilions will be closed from 2pm on 10 April 2023 and will reopen with Dairy Cattle approx. 11am on 13 April 2023
- Channel 7 Woodchop Stadium: 9.00am-6.00pm
- Riverina Fresh Working Dairy: Daily 10.00am-5.00pm
- ADVANCE™ Dog Pavilion: Daily 9.00am-5.00pm
- Farmyard Nursery: Mon-Fri 9.30am-6.30pm
- Fashion & Style Pavilion: Daily 9.00am-7.30pm*
- Flower & Garden Pavilion: Daily 9.00am-7.30pm*
- Heritage Pavilion: Daily 9.00am-7.30pm*
- Home & Lifestyle Pavilion: Daily 9.00am-7.30pm*
- Horse Pavilions: Daily 9.00am-7.00pm
- Kids' World: Daily 9.00am-7.30pm*
- Pet Pavilion: Daily 9.00am-7.30pm*
- Pig & Goat Pavilion: Daily 9.00am-7.00pm
Paddington Pavilion will be closed at 5pm on 10, 14 & 19 April goat breed changeovers
- Sheep & Wool Pavilion: Daily 9.00am-7.00pm
- Poultry Pavilion: Daily 9.00am-7.00pm
- The Stables: Daily 10.00am-9.00pm
- Woolworths Ag Discovery: Daily 9.00am-7.00pm
- Woolworths Fresh Food Dome: Daily 9.00am-7.30pm*
- World Bazaar: Daily 9.00am-7.30pm*
* Until 8.30pm on public holidays and weekends
Showbag Pavilion: 9.30am-9.30pm weekdays
Evening entertainment and fireworks: The evening begins at 6pm with the Wrangler Federation Rodeo Challenge (6 to 11 April 2023), and the World Championship Campdraft (12 to 17 April 2023). Entertainment concludes with the fireworks finale.
Carnival on Australia Avenue: 8.30am - 9.30pm
Pullman Hotel perfectly located at Sydney Olympic Park is greater Sydney’s
favourite 5-star hotel.
An oasis of tranquillity set apart from downtown bustle, our Pullman hotel is
surrounded by lush parklands and only minutes from top sporting and
The hotel’s beautifully appointed rooms and suites include everything required
for a relaxing getaway including our 24-hour fitness centre. Guests who prefer the
great outdoors can take advantage of the 540 hectares of pathways and
parklands surrounding the hotel. Our contemporary Bacar Restaurant & Bar
showcases an award-winning dining experience created by renowned Executive
Chef Marvin Ma.
Novotel Sydney Olympic Park Hotel offers 4.5 star accommodation.
There is no better way to experience Sydney Olympic Park first hand home to world
class sporting and entertainment events all an easy walk from the hotel. Enjoy
immense urban parklands with over 35km of walking and cycling tracks.
Our stylish rooms are peaceful spaces designed for natural living. After a long day
enjoy seasonal dishes and exemplary service at the Boulevard Brasserie & Bar, or
relax with a drink at The Brewery Bar + Kitchen while watching sports on the big