The Sydney Royal Easter Show (SRES) is Australia's largest annual ticketed event, attracting an average of over 827,000 attendees. It is a true celebration of Australian culture, from our rural traditions to our modern day lifestyles. Each year the country and city join together to enjoy animal experiences, agricultural competitions, shopping, carnival fun, entertainment and much more.
Over 12 days, this iconic Show hosts over 450 Exhibitors across 10 pavilions and around the grounds. The diversity and appeal of our Exhibitors is in fact one of the key drivers for attendance to the Show.
63% of all attendees are at the Show six hours or more with an average spend of $335 per group (consists of 3 people).
This is a once-a-year opportunity for exhibitors to generate direct sales, capture leads, gauge first-hand responses to new products, boost brand awareness and showcase products and services to the largest audience in the country.
Our 10 different pavilions and outdoor areas include the Woolworths Fresh Food Dome, Home & Lifestyle, and Fashion & Style pavilions (further information included in the Commercial Exhibitor Prospectus).
The Show provides the perfect platform for businesses to:
- Make immediate sales and capture leads to over 827,000 new customers
- Provide sampling opportunities
- Build brand awareness within new markets
- Build a database of prospective customers
- Educate consumers about your product
- Demonstrate the features and benefits of your product
- Gain additional exposure with exclusive promotional opportunities
Diana Saloum, Exhibition Sales Manager
Phone: 02 9704 1421
Exhibitor opportunities at the 2019 Sydney Royal Easter Show
Couldn’t load video.