WANT TO BE PART OF THE 2023 SHOW?
The expression of interest form will be available soon. Check back with us.
The Sydney Royal Easter Show (SRES) is Australia's largest annual ticketed event, attracting an average of over 835,000* attendees. It is a true celebration of Australian culture, from our rural traditions to our modern day lifestyles. Each year the country and city join together to enjoy animal experiences, agricultural competitions, shopping, carnival fun, entertainment and much more.
Over 12 days, this iconic Show hosts over 400 Exhibitors across 7 pavilions and around the grounds. The diversity and appeal of our Exhibitors is in fact one of the key drivers for attendance to the Show.
This is a once-a-year opportunity for exhibitors to generate direct sales, capture leads, gauge first-hand responses to new products, boost brand awareness and showcase products and services to the largest audience in the country.
Our 7 different pavilions and outdoor areas include the Woolworths Fresh Food Dome, Home & Lifestyle, and Fashion & Style pavilions (further information included in the Commercial Exhibitor Prospectus).
The Show provides the perfect platform for businesses to:
- Launch and test new products
- Receive immediate ROI through sales of products
- Provide sampling opportunities
- Create and build brand awareness within new markets
- Build a database of prospective customers providing year round sales
- Inform and educate consumers about your product
- Demonstrate the features and benefits of your product
- Gain additional exposure with exclusive promotional opportunities
*Average Show attendees 2016 - 2021
Diana Saloum, Exhibition Sales Manager
Phone: 02 9704 1421
Paul Bowd, Head of Commercial
Phone: 02 9704 1151
Become a Commercial Exhibitor at the 2022 Show
Hear from some of our Commercial Exhibitors
Couldn’t load video.