Ticket Terms and Conditions
Royal Agricultural Society of NSW
ABN 69 793 644 351
Show Entry Only One Day Ticket
- You agree to adhere to the “Conditions of Entry to Sydney Showground”, any ticketing conditions at the point of purchase or special conditions relating to the event which can be found at eastershow.com.au. You enter Sydney Showground at your own risk.
- You consent to being photographed or filmed and you consent to be monitored by the RAS and Sydney Olympic Park security cameras.
- The RAS may at their sole discretion: a) reserve all rights to change the advertised program or access to certain areas: b) may search you, confiscate items, refuse admission or eject you; c) may not allow recording devices and cameras; d) may refuse entry for damaged or defaced tickets.
- Unless allowed by law, you are not able to exchange or refund this ticket, or sell or offer for resale for profit. Ticket selling legislation can impose criminal penalties. You may only purchase this ticket as a non-commercial consumer for your non-commercial, personal use. You must not purchase or use this ticket in a commercial capacity in any way (including but not limited to offering the tickets as prizes/gifts in consumer promotion/raffle/competition) without obtaining prior written consent from RAS. If this occurs, you or subsequent ticket holder may be refused entry and the ticket cancelled.
- You agree to follow all NSW Health Orders in relation to the management of COVID-19 at Sydney Showground. Please see https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/stay-safe/rules to read about all current NSW Government rules and restrictions.
- For all Public transport details refer to www.eastershow.com.au