2021 RASF Easter Show raffle
1. The RAS of NSW Foundation Limited ABN 84 124 177 608 (RASF) is the Promoter of the Community Gaming Draw Lottery known and published as "2021 RAS of NSW Foundation Easter Show Raffle". The Promoter holds a Charity Fundraising Licence No: CFN/20722.
2. The RASF manages "The Trustee for the RAS of NSW Rural Fund ABN 35 775 199 407" and proceeds of the Draw Lottery will be made to this registered Charity. More details can be obtained on the ACNC website.
3. The Draw Lottery is conducted by RaffleLink (a trading name of Lighthouse Group Pty Ltd ABN 83 161 197 860) who adhere to the Commercial Raffle Organisers's Responsible Gambling and Code of Conduct. Information on how to enter the Draw Lottery and prize details contained on rafflelink.com.au/rasfeastershow form part of these terms and conditions. By entering the Raffle, the Entrant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. Entry is open to any NSW resident age 18 years and over, who enters via RaffleLink.com.au from 6.00AM AEDST 29 March 2021 to 4pm AEDST 11 April 2021 ("Raffle Period"). There is a grace period of 15 minutes to allow credit card details to process.
5. Entrants may purchase as many tickets as they like and therefore enter multiple times, however only one prize per ticket will be awarded.
6. A total of nine (9) prizes are available in the raffle at a collective value of $10,321.00, being:
a. 1st Prize One Truckload of Lucerne Hay (first cut) - 42 Large Bales - This prize includes 42 standard jumbo bales (2.4m x 1.2m x 0.9m) of first cut Lucerne Hay. Delivery is included from Sydney Showground to any New South Wales address (one drop off point only). Delivery destination must be decided and communicated to the RAS Foundation by 12pm Monday 12th April 2021. - Valued as at March 2021 at $350/ton x 23 ton - $8,050.00
b. 2nd Prize One Pair of Men's or Women's RM Williams Craftsmen Boots. Valued at $600.00
c. 3rd Prize Two nights stay at the Coogee Bay Hotel valued at $389.00
d. 4th Prize Two nights stay at the Coogee Bay Hotel valued at $389.00
e. 5th Prize Australian Turf Club Package valued at $360.00
f. 6th Prize $250 Harvey Norman Shopping Voucher valued at $250.00
g. 7th Prize Family Pass to the 2022 Sydney Royal Easter Show (2 adults, 2 children) valued at $133.00
h. 8th Prize $100.00 Westfield Shopping Gift Voucher valued at $100.00
i. 9th Prize $50.00 Bunnings Warehouse Gift Voucher valued at $50.00
7. Prizes are not redeemable for cash value. If a prize is not wanted by the Winner it may be forfeited and the RASF will ask RaffleLink to randomly select another Entrant for that particular prize. In the case of the 1st Prize, the 1st Prize Winner may donate the hay to a farm, or showground, or similar recipient of their choice by making arrangements with that entity to accept the prize.
8. Prize winners will receive all information (such as event details/vouchers/package details) in order to redeem the prize. The winners will be subject to, and must abide by the terms and conditions of any third parties, including but not limited to the venues the winners will attend. Any breach of such terms and conditions may affect the ability to receive benefits of the prize. In that case, such benefits will be forfeited.
9. In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all footage relating to the Promotion, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners grant the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide and the winner will not be entitled to any compensation whatsoever for such use.
DRAWING THE RAFFLE
10. The Raffle will be drawn by random electronic selection ("Auto-draw") from all valid entries received on the RaffleLink platform, at 4:15pm and winners announced at the Easter Show, 1 Showground Road, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW 2127. The "Auto-draw" by Rafflelink and will be witnessed by the RAS Foundation Manager, C Logan and witnessed by RAS Trade Accountant, R Gomes.
11. The winner will be notified via phone call and email and winners will be published on the RASF website and on the rafflelink website within 7 days. The winner agrees to have their name posted on the RAS of NSW Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/ras_nsw) and the RASF webpage (www.rasf.org.au). If there is a dispute as to the identity of the winner, the RAS of NSW Foundation reserves the right, subject to approval by NSW Fair Trading, to determine the identity of the winner. Vouchers or prizes (where applicable) will be mailed out to winners prior to the 19 April 2021.
12. RASF shall have no liability for any expenses incurred by entrants when entering the competition or redeeming prizes. In the event that the prize is unavailable, the RAS reserves the right to substitute the item with that of equal value, subject to approval from NSW Fair Trading.
IDENTITY OF WINNERS
13. There will be nine (9) prize winners randomly selected. The first ticket drawn will win the major prize; the second ticket drawn will win the second prize and so forth. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity or proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address in order to claim the prize. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the prize will be forfeited in whole and no substitute will be offered, subject to approval by NSW Fair Trading.
14. The Promoter will not be liable for any lost, late or misdirected entries and reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of entry, or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserve the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter become aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
15. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Neither is the Promoter responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with, or utilised in this Promotion, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this Promotion, including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
16. If for any reason, this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition subject to any written directions given under State Legislation.
17. The Promoter reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter have reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
18. The Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, in connection with the arrangement for supply of the goods by any person to the prize winner. This clause does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which are not able to be excluded under applicable Australian consumer protection laws.