We look forward to seeing you at the Sydney Royal Easter Show from Thursday 1 April to Monday 12 April 2021.
Please refer to the opening times below.
(on Olympic Boulevard, near Sydney Olympic Park train station): 8.30am-9.00pm
Plaza entry gate
(near P1 carpark): 8.30am-8.30pm
- Alpaca Pavilion: 9.00am-7.00pm (8-12 April)
- Arts & Crafts Pavilion: Daily 9.00am-7.30pm*
- Cattle Pavilions: Daily 9.00am-7.00pm.
Cattle Pavilions will be closed from 2pm on 5 April and will reopen with Dairy Cattle approx. 5pm on 7 April
- MasterChef Woodchop Stadium: 9.00am-6.00pm
- Riverina Fresh Working Dairy: Daily 10.00am-5.00pm
- ADVANCE™ Dog Pavilion: Daily 9.00am-5.00pm
- 10 Shake Farmyard Nursery: Mon-Fri 9.30am-6.30pm (9.00am-7.00pm on weekends and public holidays)
- Fashion & Style Pavilion: Daily 9.00am-7.30pm*
- Flower & Garden Pavilion: Daily 9.00am-7.30pm*
- Heritage Pavilion: Daily 9.30am-6.30pm
- Home & Lifestyle Pavilion: Daily 9.00am-7.30pm*
- Horse Pavilions: Daily 9.00am-7.00pm
- Kids' World: Daily 9.00am-7.30pm*
- Pet Pavilion: Daily 9.00am-7.30pm*
- Pig & Goat Pavilion: Daily 9.00am-7.00pm
Paddington Pavilion will be closed at 5pm on 4 April and 5pm on 7 April for goat breed changeovers
- Sheep & Wool Pavilion: Daily 9.00am-7.00pm
- Poultry Pavilion: Daily 9.00am-7.00pm
- The Stables: Daily 10.00am-9.00pm
- Woolworths Food Farm: Daily 9.00am-7.00pm
- Woolworths Fresh Food Dome: Daily 9.00am-7.30pm*
- World Bazaar: Daily 9.00am-7.30pm*
* during Easter long weekend, pavilions will remain open until 8.30pm.
Showbag Pavilion: 9.30am-9.30pm weekdays
Evening entertainment and fireworks: evening begins at 6pm with the Sydney Royal Rodeo Series (1 to 7 April 2021)/Sydney Royal Campdrafting (8 to 12 April 2021) entertainment concludes the fireworks finale
Coca-Cola Carnival: open until late