We look forward to seeing you at the Sydney Royal Easter Show from Friday 8 April 2022 to Tuesday 19 April 2022.
Please refer to the opening times below.
(on Olympic Boulevard, near Sydney Olympic Park train station): 8.30am-9.00pm
Plaza entry gate
(near P1 carpark): 8.30am-8.30pm
- Alpaca Pavilion: 9.00am-7.00pm (14-19 April 2022)
- Arts & Crafts Pavilion: Daily 9.00am-7.30pm*
- Cattle Pavilions: Daily 9.00am-7.00pm.
Cattle Pavilions will be closed from 2pm on 12 April 2022 and will reopen with Dairy Cattle approx. 5pm on 15 April 2022
- MasterChef Woodchop Stadium: 9.00am-6.00pm
- Riverina Fresh Working Dairy: Daily 10.00am-5.00pm
- ADVANCE™ Dog Pavilion: Daily 9.00am-5.00pm
- 10 Shake Farmyard Nursery: Mon-Fri 9.30am-6.30pm
- Fashion & Style Pavilion: Daily 9.00am-7.30pm*
- Flower & Garden Pavilion: Daily 9.00am-7.30pm*
- Heritage Pavilion: Daily 9.00am-7.30pm*
- Home & Lifestyle Pavilion: Daily 9.00am-7.30pm*
- Horse Pavilions: Daily 9.00am-7.00pm
- Kids' World: Daily 9.00am-7.30pm*
- Pet Pavilion: Daily 9.00am-7.30pm*
- Pig & Goat Pavilion: Daily 9.00am-7.00pm
Paddington Pavilion will be closed at 5pm on 10, 14 & 19 April goat breed changeovers
- Sheep & Wool Pavilion: Daily 9.00am-7.00pm
- Poultry Pavilion: Daily 9.00am-7.00pm
- The Stables: Daily 10.00am-9.00pm
- Woolworths Food Farm: Daily 9.00am-7.00pm
- Woolworths Fresh Food Dome: Daily 9.00am-7.30pm*
- World Bazaar: Daily 9.00am-7.30pm*
* Until 8.30pm on public holidays and weekends
Showbag Pavilion: 9.30am-9.30pm weekdays
Evening entertainment and fireworks: The evening begins at 6pm with the World Championship Campdraft (8 to 13 April 2022), and the Wrangler Federation Rodeo Challenge (14 to 19 April 2022). Entertainment concludes with the fireworks finale.
Carnival on Australia Avenue: open until late